28th August 2021, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

HSBTE diploma students can apply for Germany or not?

I am Gurmeet from Haryana(India). I completed my diploma from production engineering with 61.79 in 2016. I can apply for Germany or not? For bachelors

31st August 2021, 01:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: HSBTE diploma students can apply for Germany or not?

For a candidate who wants to study in Germany for a Bachelor's degree, you need to carry out online research to collect names of all the universities where you want to apply and the course module which you want to choose, and their requirements. After which you can apply for the course online and submit the following documents like High school qualifications, entrance qualification, transcript of grades, proof of language proficiency, ID or valid passport copies.
31st August 2021, 09:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes. May be. Diploma was not a acceptable qualification in Germany but now you can go to Germany on the basis of your Diploma. Many universities accept your Diploma for your admission in Bachelor degree.

Alternatively you can take admission in second years of engineering in India and complete your Bachelor. After completing bachlor from India, you can go for master in Germany.
1st September 2021, 05:09 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes, you have just look for years of education but in extra you have to clear jee elevated or 1 year of related bachelor studies in an indian engineering organization.

NOTE:-
1) you are also a diploma holder in mechanical engineering.

2) you made all things clear to join german bachelor degree.

3) And but its best to complete ug in partime while working here and move to germany for pg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?