17th June 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Immigration and Visa process to study BS in University of Buenos Aires, Argentina?

Can anyone of you let me know the process of Immigration and Visa for me as I am interested to study further in Argentina? I want to do BS in University of Buenos Aires. Kindly tell me the process.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any issue with criminal record to apply for Argentina Study Visa?
  2. What kind of accommodation is offered in University of Buenos Aires for International students?
  3. Does University of Buenos Aires allow MS students to do part time job? How to get a full scholarship for MS? Cost expenses of this course?
  4. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  5. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  6. Which country is best for Masters in Fine Arts among Australia, Canada and New Zealand? Process to get study visa? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  8. Detailed information about Visa process to study in Germany for a citizen of Pakistan?
  9. How to get admission in colleges in Canada for MBBS or Medicine? How to apply? What is the criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  11. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  12. Does candidates face difficulty to get China Study Visa for Master’s Degree? Time taken to process visa?
  13. Information about post study Visa in UK?
  14. Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?
  15. Requirements to apply for Study Visa to study in Norway? Processing time to get Visa?
  16. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  17. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany?
  18. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?