4th May 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Information about BEng(Mechanical Engineering) offered in University of Bradford

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the course which is BEng(Mechanical Engineering) offered in University of Bradford. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of this course? Please provide me the details asap.

15th June 2019, 10:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about BEng(Mechanical Engineering) offered in University of Bradford

University of Bradford offering B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering(Hons) program. Duration of this program is 3 years + 1 year(Placement year). Program taught entirely in English language on full time mode. You can online apply for this program through UCAS website. In order to pursue this course you will have to pay tuition fee of £18,420 per year.

For detailed information about program structure and application you should visit https://digital.ucas.com/courses/det...micYearId=2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?