28th September 2018, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Information about MBA(Digital Marketing) offered in University of South Florida?

Hi everyone, I am searching for the details of the course which is MBA(Digital Marketing) which is available in University of South Florida. Actually I am interested to do this MBA course in this university. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

3rd October 2018, 11:12 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about MBA(Digital Marketing) offered in University of South Florida?

MBA(Digital Marketing) program is offered by Muma College of Business affiliated from University of South Florida. In order to enroll for this course you must have an Bachelor's degree, GMAT score card and minimum 2 years of work experience. Duration of MBA in Digital Marketing is 16 weeks(3 credit hour) and tuition Fee of this course is around $913.08 per credit hour.

Application is available for MBA(Digital Marketing) course in University of South Florida. Last date of online application process is 15th October. You can fill online application through below mentioned link i.e.
https://secure.vzcollegeapp.com/usf/...?cid=87&ltid=2

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?