18th April 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Information about MSc(Technical Physics) course offered in Graz University of Technology

Respected Sir, I want to study my MSc(Technical Physics) in Abroad. I am interested to get admission in Graz University of Technology. Kindly let me know about this course available in this institute. Please provide me the details.

23rd April 2019, 07:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about MSc(Technical Physics) course offered in Graz University of Technology

Graz University of Technology is offering MSc(Technical Physics) course. Duration of this course is 2 years, which is divided into 4 semesters. Total program is a 120 credit points. Candidates having bachelor's degree in Physics cab get admission without an admission procedure. All other bachelor's degree holders have to undergo the admission procedure. Language of instruction is English. So candidates from non native English speaker have to qualify English proficiency test such as TOEFL iBT/IELTS/CAE/CPE or equivalent to apply for admission in this program.

You can find detailed information in the below mentioned official website link:
https://www.tugraz.at/en/studying-an...ysics/#c123011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?