15th August 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India through BS(Aerospace Engineering) of the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign?

Kindly let me know that if I study BS(Aerospace Engineering) from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign then what are the jobs available for me in India? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do the job. Waiting for your response!

28th August 2019, 03:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through BS(Aerospace Engineering) of the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign?

There are lots of job opportunities available for an Aerospace engineer in India as well as Abroad. After completion of BS in the Aerospace Engineering course, you can work in the Aviation industry and Defense sector like Air Force. The commonly offered job designations offered to Aeronautical engineers are Aircraft Engineers, Thermal Design Engineer, Aircraft Production Manager, Aerospace Design Checker, etc. Initially, Aerospace engineers are hired as Junior Engineers or graduate engineer trainees. Based on their performance, they are promoted to a suitable designation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?