29th March 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India through MBA(Advanced Farm Management) of Royal Agricultural University?

Kindly let me know that if I study MBA(Advanced Farm Management) from Royal Agricultural University then what are the jobs available for me in India? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do job. Waiting for your response!

23rd April 2019, 10:35 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through MBA(Advanced Farm Management) of Royal Agricultural University?

Job opportunities through MBA (Advanced Farm Management) of Royal Agricultural University:

1) If you aspire to be a farm manager, management consultant, brand manager, or business director, this course will equip you with the strategic and problem solving skills to succeed.

2) Upon successful completion of the degree you will be awarded CMI (Chartered Management Institute) level 7 diploma in strategic management and leadership. Therefore will become a member of the chartered management institute (MCMI). You can then apply to the CMI or full chartered manager status if you wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?