25th September 2019, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Associateship in Radiologic Science of Peralta Community College District?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do Associateship in Radiologic Science from the Peralta Community College District? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

10th December 2019, 10:44 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Associateship in Radiologic Science of Peralta Community College District?

After completion of the Associateship in Radiologic Science course, you can find direct employment in clinics, nursing homes, public health centers, hospitals, diagnostic centers, and the research sector. In such roles, you can start by working as an apprentice to Junior Radiologists.

As a Radiology graduate, you can work in a number of job profiles such as Radiology Assistant, Radiographer, Radiology Technician, Radiologist, Ultrasound Technician, Sonographer, MRI Technician and CAT Technologist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?