10th August 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through BSE(Robotic Engineering) of University of Michigan Dearborn?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do BSE(Robotic Engineering) from the University of Michigan Dearborn? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

16th August 2019, 11:17 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through BSE(Robotic Engineering) of University of Michigan Dearborn?

University of Michigan Dearborn

Course Name : BSE IN ROBOTICS ENGINEERING

Job opportunities through BSE(Robotic Engineering) of University of Michigan Dearborn :

You have chance to join as a Robotics engineers in following categories such as follows :

-Design , development, manufacturing unit, technical sales, administration.

-Research field where electrical/ electronic devices are used, such as the aerospace, automotive, communications, consumer electronics, computer, electrical power generation, industrial controls, and scientific instrumentation industries.

-BSE in robotics engineering average salaries is around $55,000 to $65,000 range.

Recent Companies had offered jobs for UM-Dearborn graduates are given below :

AT&T, DTE Energy, Ford, General Dynamics, General Electric, Harman Becker, Lockheed Martin, Masco, Motorola, NASA, N.S.A., Ricardo Industries, US Steel, Visteon, and Xilinx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?