14th November 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through MS(Architecture Studies) of Massacusetts Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do MS(Architecture Studies) from the Massacusetts Institute of Technology? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

16th November 2019, 02:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job opportunities through MS(Architecture Studies) of Massacusetts Institute of Technology?

There are a lot of job opportunities through MS(Architecture Studies) of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Some of them are given below:-

1. Architectural technologist.
2. Interior and spatial designer.
3. Building surveyor.
4. Town planner.
5. Production designer.
17th November 2019, 04:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MS(Architecture Studies) of Massacusetts Institute of Technology?

There are plenty of Job opportunities available for Architecture graduates. Mostly architecture graduates will be looking to becoming a Chartered Architect, Architectural technologist, Interior and spatial designer, Building surveyor, Town planner, Production designer, Historic buildings inspector, Structural engineer, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?