30th August 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through MS(Mechanical Engineering) of the University of Maryland at Baltimore County?

I am going to apply for MS(Mechanical Engineering) course in the University of Maryland at Baltimore County. Can I know about the scope of this course? I mean, I want to know about the job opportunities. Please help me to know about this.

4th September 2019, 09:43 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MS(Mechanical Engineering) of the University of Maryland at Baltimore County?

There is a great scope of mechanical engineering now-a-days. After completion of MS in Mechanical Engineering course, you can find employment in both governments as well as private sector. There is a great scope of job avenues for mechanical engineers in the Aerospace industry, Automotive industry, Chemical industry, Construction industry, Defence industry, Electronics industry, Marine industry, Material and metal industry and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?