21st May 2019, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through MSc(Renewable Energy Engineering) of University Of Central Lancanshire?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do MSc(Renewable Energy Engineering) from University Of Central Lancanshire? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

11th June 2019, 12:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MSc(Renewable Energy Engineering) of University Of Central Lancanshire?

According to World Economic Forum, the Advanced Energy vertical is almost twice the size of the global airline industry. As we know renewable energy sector is constantly growing around the globe. The majority of the renewable energy jobs are available in China, India, Japan, Brazil, the U.S., and Germany. Among the clean energy sectors, solar photovoltaic is the largest employer in the world. There are job opportunities for structural engineers, planners and project managers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?