4th August 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges to study Genetics Engineering course at China? Duration of this course at China?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCB group and now want to study Genetics Engineering from China. Please tell me list of best colleges to study this course? What is the duration of this course at China?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MD in Genetics at China if completed MBBS?
  2. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  3. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  4. Which bank provides an education loan to study master degree in Chemical Engineering in China?
  5. List of MCI approved Medical colleges in China? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  7. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
  8. Knowledge of mandarin language is essential to study MS in China?
  9. Procedure to study PG Medical in China for a MBBS candidate studying in China?
  10. Is there no proper education system in China for MBBS aspirant?
  11. Formalities to study MBBS in Ningabo University China?
  12. Requirements to study BS(Automation) in China for Indian?
  13. How much does it cost to do research in Genetics engineering from China? How to get an education loan from Syndicate Bank of India? -- [New]
  14. Does candidates face difficulty to get China Study Visa for Master’s Degree? Time taken to process visa?
  15. How can a 23 years old candidate study MBBS course from China ? Is there any problem with age?
  16. How is it to do Aeronautical engineering in China? Scope of Aeronautical engineering in China?
  17. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  18. Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?