21st December 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

List colleges in Australia for studying Masters degree in Physiotherapy?

I have completed Physiotherapy degree course from pune. And now i want to take admission in masters course in physiotherapy in any Australian college. So please provide me the list of colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  2. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  3. List of best colleges in India to do Masters in Sports physiotherapy or orthopedic physiotherapy?
  4. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  5. List of best universites to do masters in physiotherapy?
  6. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  7. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  8. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  9. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  10. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  11. List of government colleges for masters in physiotherapy?
  12. How to do masters in electrical engineering in Australia? Which is the preferred exam?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  14. Best government colleges in india for masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best colleges offering Masters of Physiotherapy in Bangalore? What is the admission criteria?
  16. List of government colleges for masters in Physiotherapy?
  17. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  18. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
24th December 2015, 11:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List colleges in Australia for studying Masters degree in Physiotherapy?

List of Colleges offer Master of Physiotherapy in Australia:

>> The University of Queensland
Click here for Contact Details
Click here for More Details

>> The University of Melbourne
http://www.unimelb.edu.au

>> Curtin University
Click here for More Details

>> The University of Sydney
http://sydney.edu.au
10th February 2020, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List colleges in Australia for studying Masters degree in Physiotherapy?

admission process, fees, scholarship schemes
for Master of Physiotherapy in Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?