3rd March 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Total expense of M.Sc(Nursing)?

Sir, I want to visit Australia for doing Nursing course in Post Graduation i.e., M.Sc. But first I want to know what is the cost of this course and which universities offer this program. I am interested to do because one of my relative is doing same course in Australia. So, I also want to do the same in Australia.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  2. How many merit seats are available in MSc Nursing in Self Financing Colleges in Kerala?
  3. When will be Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  4. When will be the M.Sc Nursing Exam in Kerala? Detailed Information regarding this Exam?
  5. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia?
  6. List of universities offering MS in computer science? What is the total expense of the course?
  7. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  8. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  9. Previous MSc Nursing entrance question papers?
  10. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Top 10 colleges offering Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad -- [New]
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MCA in Australia/UK? What would be the total expense?
  13. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing in Australia and UK for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  14. What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  16. From which country to do MBA abroad? Scholarships to do MBA abroad?
  17. List of institutes with full expense which offers Mechanical related courses in Canada, Australia and UK for a Document controller?
  18. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Urban Planning with GIS in USA, Australia and Canada?

30th March 2018, 02:02 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Total expense of M.Sc(Nursing)?

List of Universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Australia are:-

Western Sydney University
Curtin University
University of Adelaide
Queensland University of Technology
Murdoch University
Victoria University
University of Wollongong
James Cook University
The University of Queensland

A Master’s Degree in Nursing will cost from $20,000 to $37,000 per year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?