3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MBBS course in Europe? Procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to do MBBS in Europe. So, I would like to know which country in Europe is sufficient for me. And what are the processes to get admission in good universities? I want to know about the universities in Europe favourable for me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Europe
  2. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  3. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?
  6. Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?
  7. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of universities offering MS in Europe? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of universities offering MBA in Europe -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure followed to take admission for B.Com in Europe Universities after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  17. List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?
  18. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
25th March 2018, 05:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MBBS course in Europe? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to do MBBS in Europe. So, I would like to know which country in Europe is sufficient for me. And what are the processes to get admission in good universities? I want to know about the universities in Europe favourable for me.

List of universities which offer MBBS course in Europe is given below:

Heidelberg University - Official Website

Lubeck University - Official Website

Rwth Aachen University - Official Website

Tbilisi State Medical University - Official Website

Volgograd State Medical University - Official Website

Odessa State Medical University - Official Website

Crimea State Medical University - Official Website

Kharkov State Medical University - Official Website

Kazan State Medical University - Official Website

Orel State Medical University - Official Website

Interested students can apply online or through educational consultants available for this purpose. Students who have passed 10+2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are eligible to apply for the MBBS admission. They have to clear the English language test like IELTS or TOEFL for the admission in some universities. Some universities conduct an entrance test for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?