14th July 2021, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany in English medium? Procedure to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to do MBBS in Germany but in English. So, I would like to know about the universities for me. And what are the processes to get admission in good universities? I want to know about the universities in Germany favourable for me.

26th July 2021, 08:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany in English medium? Procedure to secure admission?

List of universities offering MBBS courses in Germany in English medium:

Heidelberg University.
Würzburg University.
The University of Hamburg.
University of Göttingen.
Leipzig University.

Procedure to secure admission.

1. The candidate can apply online for admission on the website of the university.

2. You can visit the university as well to apply for admission.
26th July 2021, 08:50 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany in English medium? Procedure to secure admission?

Universities in Germany offering MBBS course in English language are RWTH Aachen University, Lubeck University , Free University of Berlin, University of Hamburg, Leipzig University, etc.

You need to qualify IELTS kr TOEFL exam to get admission in these universities.
27th July 2021, 10:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

List of top Universities offering MBBS course in Germany are given below:-

1- RWTH Aachen University.

2- Lübeck University.

3- Free University of Berlin.

4- Heidelberg University.

5- Würzburg University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?