11th January 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th in Non Medical Science from Punjab board and got 74% and 5.5 in IELTS exam. Can I get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course? How to get study visa for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?
  2. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  3. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study MS in University of Alberta, University of Western Ontario or Concordia University if secured 6 Bands in IELTS AND 74% in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  6. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I get Visa for any college of Canada having 5.5 in listening, 5.5 in reading, 5 writing and 5 in speaking?
  8. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  10. Can I get admission in Lancaster University, UK if scored 6 Bands in IELTS and completed 12th NIOS last year?
  11. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  13. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  14. Can I get admission to study BS in Canada with mentioned Bands in each sections of IELTS? Is there any problem to get Visa?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech in Vancouver if secured 7 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Admission in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS
  18. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
16th January 2017, 12:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?

It is difficult to get admission with the score which you have received in IELTS. This is because the cutoff is usually higher than this in the University of British Columbia. However, you can apply online with a good resume and a strong statement of purpose. If the competition level is low, then you can get an interview call. You need to perform very well in the interview round to get the admission chance. Once you get admission call, you need to apply for visa at the Canadian consulate in India and complete all the formalities as per the concerned authority. You need to clear the visa interview round to get the visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?