3rd July 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to open clinic in India for a candidate if study MBBS in Abroad?

Possibility to open clinic in India for a candidate if study MBBS in Abroad? Is it possible in any way if I am Indian but studied from Abroad.

6th July 2019, 01:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to open clinic in India for a candidate if study MBBS in Abroad?

To open a clinic and start practicing you will have to registered in Medical Council of India and must have to give MCI screening test in order to start medical practice in India. The MCI entrance examination is held twice a year in the month of June and December. For more information you should visit to the official website of Medical Council of India i.e. https://www.mciindia.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?