1st December 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS and PhD in United Kingdom for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in United Kingdom?

Hello, I am studying in BTech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year. I don’t want to do Post Graduation here in India. I want to study my MS as well as PhD in United Kingdom. So it is possible for me? What would be the charges for studying both courses there in United Kingdom?

6th December 2018, 11:01 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS and PhD in United Kingdom for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in United Kingdom?

Yes, after completion of B.Tech. you can enroll for MS program. In order to pursue Master's program you will need to appear for GRE examination. Tuition fees for a UK graduate degree range from £15,000 - £20,000 per year.

After completion of B.Tech. you can also enroll for PhD program but you must have minimum 3 years of work experience in relevant industry. In order to pursue PhD program you will need to appear for GRE or GMAT examination. Tuition fees for a UK PhD program can be up to £18,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?