26th January 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study in USA for a candidate with 8.17 CGPA in BTech Mechanical?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that what is the minimum CGPA required to study in USA? I have got 8.17 CGPA in my BTech course with Mechanical Engineering. So, is it possible to study in USA? Please let me know immediately.

2nd February 2019, 01:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study in USA for a candidate with 8.17 CGPA in BTech Mechanical?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue higher studies in USA after completion of your B.Tech Mechanical course with 8.17 CGPA from a recognised college/ university. To apply for admission to Master’s degree course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores. After submitting the TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores along with other required enclosures, the university will review your application and if you are eligible, you will be offered admission in their university for pursuing Master’s degree course.
2nd February 2019, 09:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study in USA for a candidate with 8.17 CGPA in BTech Mechanical?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to study higher course in USA after BTech Mechanical with 8.17 CGPA. In order to study higher course after BTech, you will need to qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOEFL or equivalent exam and GRE/GMAT. Also you must have strong recommendation letters and have good & strong academic background.
2nd February 2019, 09:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study higher course in USA after BTech Mechanical with 8.17 CGPA. In order to study higher course after BTech, you will need to qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOEFL or equivalent exam and GRE/GMAT. Also you must have strong recommendation letters and have good academic background to be eligible to get admission in any recognized university in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?