3rd July 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Preparation tips, validity and cost of IELTS application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I give IELTS and get the bands then upto how many years my scorecard is valid? I want to know the preparation tips for this exam. And tell me about the cost of this exam application.

6th July 2019, 04:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation tips, validity and cost of IELTS application?

Before applying for IELTS examination make sure that you are ready to demonstrate your English language skills. So you need to familiarize yourself with the format of the test by reviewing the content of the test as well as the question and task types for each section. Visit at https://www.ielts.org/about-the-test/test-format to review the test format.

You should practice with sample test questions, it will give you an idea of what to expect in the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests. Visit at https://www.ielts.org/about-the-test...test-questions and find the Sample test questions.

You can also use the IELTS official practice materials it will help you understand the test format and the types of test questions. You can get this practice materials at your nearest IELTS test center.

Validity of IELTS test results is two years. In India, the registration fee for IELTS examination is INR 12,650.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?