3rd July 2019, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for scholarship to study MSc(Blood Science) in London Metropolitan University?

Hello friends, kindly tell me about the scholarship which London Metropolitan University provides for study MSc(Blood Science) program. I am preparing for my MBBS program and I am interested to study in this university. I have searched for this university and interested to visit their for my undergraduate program. So, please tell me how can I apply for the scholarship?

6th July 2019, 02:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship to study MSc(Blood Science) in London Metropolitan University?

London Metropolitan University offering a wide range of Scholarships, Bursaries and grants to help you to cover a range of expenses whilst studying, including your living costs. To apply for bursaries and grants available to prospective London Metropolitan University Visit at https://www.londonmet.ac.uk/applying...es-and-grants/ and select the individual titles listed over their. Available Bursaries and grants are listed below:
1. Disabled Students' Allowances
2. Social Work Bursary
3. Postgraduate supplementary funding
4. Armed forces financial support
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?