28th January 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and cost of applying for Graduate Management Aptitude Test?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Graduate Management Aptitude Test so that I can study in Abroad. Please let me know the procedure for applying GMAT? How much expenditure will it take to applying GMAT? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

8th February 2019, 07:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and cost of applying for Graduate Management Aptitude Test?

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. It is a international test comprises of computers adaptive test and conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) for the admission in management courses in various Business Schools around the world. You can apply online through the official website of GMAT i.e. https://www.mba.com

The application fee for GMAT is USD 250, in Indian Rs. 15,000-16,000/- approximately.

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th February 2019 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Remove *
8th February 2019, 08:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and cost of applying for Graduate Management Aptitude Test?

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. It is a international test comprises of computers adaptive test and conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) for the admission in management courses in various Business Schools across the world. You can register online for GMAT through the official website i.e. https://www.mba.com
You can register yourself for the exam as per your suitability.
You can choose the exam dates and exam center, according to your comfort.

The application fee for GMAT is USD 250 and approximately Rs. 17,000 in India.

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th February 2019 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?