12th February 2023, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh?

Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh?

15th February 2023, 01:16 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh?

Step 1: ECE / WES evaluation.
Step 2: Prepare for the National Board of Dental Examination (NBDE).
Step 3: Take the NBDE board examinations.
Step 4: Take the TOEFL exam.
15th February 2023, 03:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh?

Here are the general steps that foreign trained dentists should follow to obtain a license to practice as a general dentist in the US.

Step 1: ECE / WES evaluation.

Step 2: Prepare for the National Board of Dental Examination (NBDE)

Step 3: Take the NBDE board examinations.

Step 4: Take the TOEFL exam.

Step 5: Improve your competitiveness as an applicant.

Step 6: Apply to a US dental school program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?