2nd August 2019, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MEng(Advanced Vehicle Engineering) admission in London South Bank University?

Hello, I want to study in Abroad after completing my Graduation. I want to study MEng(Advanced Vehicle Engineering) in London South Bank University. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this university for this course.

7th August 2019, 10:39 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MEng(Advanced Vehicle Engineering) admission in London South Bank University?

London South Bank University offers M.Eng. in Advanced Vehicle Engineering course duration of this course is 4 years in full-time mode. Application for this course can be made through LSBU Online Application portal.

In order to apply for M.Eng. in Advanced Vehicle Engineering course, you should visit at https://apply-international.lsbu.ac....620.1565146861 and start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then submit a scanned copy of all required documents. Then pay the application fee and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. If you are successful with your application, they will send you up to date information alongside your offer letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?