14th February 2020, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MSE(Chemical & Biological Engineering) admission in The Princeton University?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the procedure for securing admission for MSE(Chemical & Biological Engineering) course at The Princeton University. I am interested in doing this course at this university. So, I want to know about the admission procedure.

19th February 2020, 10:51 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSE(Chemical & Biological Engineering) admission in The Princeton University?

You can apply from September through December for admission commencing in the fall term of the following academic year. They do not accept late applications. To apply for MSE(Chemical & Biological Engineering) program at Princeton University’s Graduate School you should go to https://gradschool.princeton.edu/adm...rinceton/apply and read the instructions carefully. If you agree and you have all the documents ready then click on "Apply Now" Tab.

Here you need to make a registration and create an account to start your application. Fill all the details carefully and submit all required documents. Once your application has been assessed, you will receive advice about whether you have been accepted into the course. If you are accepted, simply follow the instructions in the offer letter to secure your place at university.

If you need additional accessibility assistance may also contact [email protected](link sends e-mail) or call (609) 258-3034
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?