7th January 2020, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Process to get study visa for MSc(Logistics and Supply Chain Management) course of Heriot Watt University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc(Logistics and Supply Chain Management) from Heriot Watt University. But I don’t know about the process of getting the study visa for securing admission and studying this course at this university. So, I would like to know how I can get study visa?

3rd February 2020, 10:05 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get study visa for MSc(Logistics and Supply Chain Management) course of Heriot Watt University?

To pursue MSc(Logistics and Supply Chain Management) course, you are required to have a Tier 4 visa. Tier 4 is the Points Based System so to be granted for Tier 4 immigration permission you need to score 40 points.

Once you have met all of the conditions of your offer, you will be sent a draft of the information your CAS number will show and a link for the form to request your CAS. You must check the information carefully and fill out the request form.

Once you have received your CAS, you can make your Tier 4 application to apply for "entry clearance". You must ensure you make your application on time so that you will receive a decision in time to arrive for the start date of your course.

You will get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks of attending your appointment at the visa application center.

Link for Tier - 4 visa application https://www.hw.ac.uk/students/intern...udent-visa.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?