3rd January 2022, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Process to study MS in University of Nottingham? Cutoff marks required in GRE for admission?

Hello everyone, kindly inform me about the score which I have to get in GRE for doing MS in University of Nottingham? And also tell me about the marks which I should acquire in BE? And for doing MS in this university what are the further process I have to undergo?

6th January 2022, 06:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to study MS in University of Nottingham? Cutoff marks required in GRE for admission?

International students, those are planning to study must be academically outstanding with atleast 85% marks in 12th for UG and GPA score of 2.6 in bachelor's for PG.
They must have 6.5 bands score in IELTS to prove proficiency in english.
For UG course, the application deadline is 26 jan 2022 .
For UG course, the application is accepted via UCAS and for PG courses, the applications are accepted through online mode.
Average GRE score would range anywhere from 280-300.
Score below 260 is the minimum score and can't guarantee you admission.
8th January 2022, 08:41 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Process to study MS in University of Nottingham? Cutoff marks required in GRE for admission?

The process to study MS at the University of Nottingham? The cutoff marks required in GRE for admission?

1. Check your academic requirements.

2. Check Key Dates and Deadlines.

3. Apply - Submit application form.

4. Track your application.

5. Deposit Fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?