9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure MA(International Jewellery Management) admission in University for the Creative Arts?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for MA(International Jewellery Management) course in University for the Creative Arts? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

12th July 2019, 09:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MA(International Jewellery Management) admission in University for the Creative Arts?

In order to qualify for admission in University for the Creative Arts for MA in International Jewellery Management program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:-
1. You must have an appropriate Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
2. You must have GRE scorecard.
3. You must have English proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?