24th June 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure MS(Computer Engineering) admission in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for MS(Computer Engineering) course in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  2. Eligibility to study MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student?
  3. Is MS(Computer Engineering) course offered online in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  4. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  6. Requirements to secure Master of Engineering Management admission in Lawrence Technological University? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  8. How can I become a scientist at NASA after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and maths
  9. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Can I get admission for B.Tech computer science or IT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to get admission in JN Engineering college in Surat? From where to get the forms? What are the requirements for engineering?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  13. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4325 rank in PGECET?
  14. Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?
  15. How can I get admission for computer science engineering or IT engineering?
  16. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  17. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3709 in PGECET?
  18. Which colleges will I get in Analysis branch after scoring 7827 rank in PGECET
26th June 2018, 07:15 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MS(Computer Engineering) admission in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?

Requirements to secure MS(Computer Engineering) admission in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science is given below.

>Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering/technology with average (GPA) of 3.0/4.0 or above from a recognized university.

>Candidate must have a score card of GRE as minimum 305 out of 340.
GRE score should be as follows:

Verbal - 150

Quantitative - 155

Analytical Writing - 3.5

>Applicant must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as TOEFL as minimum score of 85.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?