27th May 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study BEng(Electronic and Computer Engineering) in Dublin City University?

Hello everyone, I want to do BEng(Electronic and Computer Engineering) from Dublin City University. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements immediately. Waiting for your reply!

30th May 2019, 01:33 AM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Requirements to study BEng(Electronic and Computer Engineering) in Dublin City University?

Documents required to study BEngg(Electronic and Computer Engg) at Dublin city University are:-

i) IELTS/TOEFL Scorecard
ii) 12th Certificate.
iii) Letter of Recommendation
iv) Statement of Purpose

Here is the official link :-
https://www.dcu.ie/international/country/india.shtml
30th May 2019, 09:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study BEng(Electronic and Computer Engineering) in Dublin City University?

Requirements to study BEng(Electronic and Computer Engineering) in Dublin City University;

You must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 60% marks from a recognized institute.

You must have score card of IELTS or TOFEL or PTE Academic or equivalent for proof of English proficiency.

Other requirements:
----------------------

Resume,
Official High School Transcripts,
Recommendation letter,
Proof of financial support,
Visa,
Passport.

For details;
https://www.dcu.ie/courses/undergrad...ineering.shtml
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?