2nd June 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in Ponce Health Sciences University for doing MS(Medical Sciences) course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  2. Scholarships available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  3. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  4. Detailed information about MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  5. Admission procedure to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  6. Entrance exam to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University? -- [New]
  7. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  8. Job opportunities through MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  9. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Total fee for Dentistry course in Iran?
  12. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?
  13. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  14. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  15. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Anatomy) in any Government college of India?
  16. Any training center for Audiology entrance exam in Madurai? I am in 12th with Biology and Maths as Major Subjects?
  17. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  18. Requirements to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
1st July 2018, 05:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?

Requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University is given below.

You must have a bachelor’s degree in the field of courses as mentioned below.

Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Spanish, English, Cell Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Liberal Arts and/or Humanities.

Applicants who have a graduate degree in science or health allied field*are also eligible to apply for MS(Medical Sciences) course.

You must have required a minimum GPA of 2.7 on a four points scale for applying.

You must have required a minimum Science GPA of 2.7 on a four-point scale for applying.

You must be Fully bilingual in English and Spanish (read, write, speak and understand).

Yoy must have a valid score in MCAT or equivalent(i.e., PCAT, DAT, EXADEP, GRE etc.)

=>Required documents to apply:

Curriculum Vitae (CV)

Official transcript from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.

Three letters of recommendation written by individuals familiar with the applicant’s professional work and skills.

Certificate of No Penal Record

Application processing fee of $80

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?