3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MS in Pharmaceuticals in University of California for B.Pharma prefinal semester student?

Sir, I want to study MS in Pharmaceuticals in Abroad. I am studying in prefinal semester of B.Pharm. I want to know that what are the requirements to do MS in University of California?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I eliminate my subject in which I have got backlog in prefinal semester of B.Tech having secured 69% and appeared in GRE?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BPharma course -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in KAPL Ltd. for BPharma 7th semester student?
  4. Requirements to study M.Tech in University of Hamburg, Germany for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  5. Requirements to secure MCA admission in The Autonomous University of Baja California for BCA(H) student?
  6. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  7. Can I study MPharm(Pharmacy Practice) being a BPharma student?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Ajanta Pharma for BPharma final semester student?
  9. When the Technical University of Munich, Germany issue application form for MS? Requirements and fees to study here?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BPharma course? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to study MPharma course in IIT for BPharma student?
  12. Reputed colleges offering BPharma in Indore
  13. Can I study BPharma course with 52% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Can I study MPharma from any other college being a BPharma student?
  15. Can I get BPharma admission in any Government college of Odisha with 265 rank in OJEE?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Ajanta Pharma for BPharma 4th semester student?
  17. Eligibility to study MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences for BPharma student?
  18. Entrance exams available to get Lateral Entry in BPharma for Pharmacy Diploma student?
4th April 2018, 07:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MS in Pharmaceuticals in University of California for B.Pharma prefinal semester student?

Since, you are studying B.Pharma course, you can very much apply to study MS in Pharmaceuticals from University of California.
After successfully completing B.Pharma course, you must have to appear in the GRE and IELTS examination, qualifying in which you can get admission to study MS course in Pharmaceuticals from the above mentioned University. You must score a minimum of 6.5 bands in the IELTS for MS course admission. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?