15th July 2019, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MSc(Human Rights and Politics) in London School of Economics?

I want to do MSc(Human Rights and Politics) from London School of Economics. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements immediately.

16th July 2019, 05:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MSc(Human Rights and Politics) in London School of Economics?

In order to qualify for admission in London School of Economics for M.Sc. in Human Rights and Politics program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:-
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree in Economics with minimum 2.1 GPA from a recognized university.
2. You must have English language proficiency certificates demonstrated by IELTS.
3. You must have GRE score card it will facilitate the processing of your application.
16th July 2019, 06:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MSc(Human Rights and Politics) in London School of Economics?

Requirements to study MSc(Human Rights and Politics) in London School of Economics are;

Educational qualification:
---------------------
You must have obtained bachelor's degree (minimum three years duration) with minimum 65% and above from any recognized university.

You must have score card of IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Academic/Trinity ISE or equivalent for evidence of English proficiency.

More information is available at;
http://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Gr...s-and-Politics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?