1st August 2019, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BA(Journalism and Publishing) in Bath Spa University?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing BA(Journalism and Publishing) course at Bath Spa University. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this Graduation Degree course in this university?

5th August 2019, 10:14 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BA(Journalism and Publishing) in Bath Spa University?

Bath Spa University offers a range of scholarship opportunities for high-achieving international students. The scholarship programs including funding opportunities are mentioned below:
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
International Office Scholarship
International Outstanding Scholarships

For more details regarding scholarships, you should visit at https://www.bathspa.ac.uk/students/s...larship-india/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?