10th May 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BS(Chiropractic) in International Medical University, Malaysia?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying BS(Chiropractic) course which is available in International Medical University, Malaysia. Waiting for your response!

14th May 2019, 08:15 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BS(Chiropractic) in International Medical University, Malaysia?

Yes scholarships are available in international medical university, Malaysia to give financial aid to students who belong to weaker section of the society but wants to study and make their career bright. For the enhancement of such students this scholarship scheme is a very good step.
14th May 2019, 10:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BS(Chiropractic) in International Medical University, Malaysia?

The International Medical University (IMU) offers scholarships on the basis of excellence academic, extra curriculum participation and leadership qualities for . scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition fee waiver. There are two types of scholarships available in IMU.

1. Full tuition fee (100%) for full duration of programme

2. Partial tuition fee (50%) for full duration of programme
28th May 2019, 01:46 AM
Quiz Master

Full tuition fee Scholarship is available to study BS(Chiropractic) in International Medical University , Malaysia. There are two times intake in a year . The university only provides Full Scholarship in February intake whose application form deadline was 11 Jan 2019.

Here is the official link :

http://www.imu.edu.my/imu/admissions...rship-bursary/
9th December 2019, 11:21 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

The scholarship is a good way to catch the student's attention. If you want to join medical course with a scholarship facility then visit All Saints University College of Medicine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?