21st January 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BSc(Health and Social Care Studies) in Sheffield Hallam University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying BSc(Health and Social Care Studies) course which is available in Sheffield Hallam University. Waiting for your response!

26th January 2019, 05:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BSc(Health and Social Care Studies) in Sheffield Hallam University?

Scholarships available to study BSc(Health and Social Care Studies) in Sheffield Hallam University are as follows.

University offers a vide range of Vice Chancellor’s Awards of £3,000 for international students. University also offers Transform Together Scholarships. It is exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students who enrolled for full-time taught course.
Under this scholarship, students can get 50% discount on tuition fee for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate course.

For more details regarding scholarship, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/...-and-bursaries

Last edited by ppsahu; 26th January 2019 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?