23rd March 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MSc(Cancer Immunotherapy) in London Metropolitan University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying MSc(Cancer Immunotherapy) course which is available in London Metropolitan University. Waiting for your response!

26th March 2019, 01:13 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MSc(Cancer Immunotherapy) in London Metropolitan University?

You can get two kind of financial support to pursue M.Sc. in Cancer Immunotherapy Course, the first one is The William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program and second is Chevening scholarships. You can get financial support only if you are considering a full time program. For more details regarding financial aid you should visit to https://www.londonmet.ac.uk/applying...onal-students/
27th March 2019, 06:19 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MSc(Cancer Immunotherapy) in London Metropolitan University?

scholarships

There are several scholarships available for the international students to support their financial status, few are mentioned below:

-Government-funded scholarships for international students
-Non-governmental scholarships for international students
-University-specific scholarships for international students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?