3rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study BEng(Computer Hardware and Software Engineering) Honours at the Coventry University?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing BEng(Computer Hardware and Software Engineering) Honours course at the Coventry University. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this Graduation Degree course in this university?

9th October 2019, 10:17 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study BEng(Computer Hardware and Software Engineering) Honours at the Coventry University?

-Coventry University-

Course Name : BEng(Computer Hardware and Software Engineering)

They are looking brightest and good academic record throughout the career students who can perform excellently during the curriculum to get merit-based scholarships. Check your eligibility in scholarships page through your country domain. There are country specific scholarships are also.

Scholarship page : http://www.coventry.ac.uk/internatio...-scholarship-/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?