15th September 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study BSc(Architectural Science) Honours in University College Dublin?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying BSc(Architectural Science) Honours course which is available at University College Dublin.

28th November 2019, 05:57 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study BSc(Architectural Science) Honours in University College Dublin?

-University College Dublin-

Course: BSc(Architectural Science) Honour

Scholarships:-

When you will get the offer of program, you will automatically eligible for current student scholarships based on your submitted details. Check with the UCD SISWeb applications portal for eligibility criteria because once submitted details cannot be changed before the deadline.

-Fulbright Scholarship.
-Sports Achievement.
-Merit-Based.

Scholarships Page--> http://www.ucd.ie/global/study-at-uc.../scholarships/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?