25th August 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study MS(Technology, Commercialization and Entrepreneurship) in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study MS(Technology, Commercialization and Entrepreneurship) course which is available in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. I want to know about the scholarships through which I can do this course in this institute. I don’t know which are the scholarships available for this course. Please tell me immediately.

29th August 2019, 01:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study MS(Technology, Commercialization and Entrepreneurship) in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute?

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute offers various funding opportunities including Bursaries, Scholarships, Grants, Loans, etc. In order to get a scholarship, you need to make an application at FAFSA official website. When you use your FAFSA form to apply for aid, you are automatically considered for federal aid, including grants, loans, and College Work-Study. You can also apply for the following Scholarships and Grants:
1. Rensselaer Grant
2. Rensselaer Leadership Award
3. Rensselaer Medal Scholarship
4. Federal Pell Grant
5. Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?