29th July 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying BA(3D Effects for Performance and Fashion) in University of the Arts London?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study BA(3D Effects for Performance and Fashion) from the University of the Arts London then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this university. But I need to know about the scope first.

2nd August 2019, 05:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying BA(3D Effects for Performance and Fashion) in University of the Arts London?

The University of the Arts London offers BA in 3D Effects for Performance and Fashion course. After graduation, you can work in the Game development companies, Studios, film productions, etc. If you wish to continue your education at the postgraduate level, you can progress to suitable courses within the College, the University or elsewhere.

Recent graduates from BA in 3D Effects for Performance and Fashion course have found employment working on projects including Game of Thrones, Netflix's Dark Crystal, Justice League film, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?