5th October 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering course in ONCAMPUS Coventry? Fee expenses of Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering?

Hi everyone, can I know about the total fee expenses of Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering course which is available in ONCAMPUS Coventry? I am interested to do this course but I don't know any scope. Can you please tell me about the scope as well?

10th October 2019, 05:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering course in ONCAMPUS Coventry? Fee expenses of Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering?

A foundation is a one-year preparation course consisting of English language and academic preparation and is designed to bridge an academic gap and improve your English language so that you can achieve entry to a postgraduate degree in the UK or EU. This program will give you the time to adjust to an unfamiliar culture before you begin your degree. Fee expenses of Master Qualifying Program:
Standard tuition fee - £14,490
Lab-based tuition fee - £15,480
11th October 2019, 03:04 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering course in ONCAMPUS Coventry? Fee expenses of Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering?

Scope of studying Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering course in ONCAMPUS Coventry as follows :

-Sustainable building for leading activity-based learning.

-£1 million investment in high-performance computing facilities.

-Ethical hacking laboratory.

-Computer and Networking.

-Industrial design.

-Employment rate is 94% and above.

-Excellent staff.

Check here : http://www.oncampus.global/uk/campus...s-and-fees.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?