6th January 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MS(Business Engineering Energy) in TUB Campur El Gouna?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study MS(Business Engineering Energy) from TUB Campur El Gouna then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this college. But I need to know about the scope first.

11th January 2019, 07:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MS(Business Engineering Energy) in TUB Campur El Gouna?

After completion of MS in Business Engineering Energy program you can work in the Renewable Energy Sector. According to the latest report from IRENA renewable energy jobs rate increasing continuously. The majority of the renewable energy jobs are available in China, India, Japan, Brazil, the U.S. and Germany. These are job opportunities for you like structural engineers, planners, project managers, business developers. So you can work on these positions because you are a graduate with commercial skills as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?