3rd September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MS(Geographic Information Science) course in Clark University? Fee expenses of MS(Geographic Information Science)?

Hi everyone, can I know about the total fee expenses of MS(Geographic Information Science) course which is available in Clark University? I am interested to do this course but I don't know any scope. Can you please tell me about the scope as well?

9th September 2019, 11:32 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MS(Geographic Information Science) course in Clark University? Fee expenses of MS(Geographic Information Science)?

There are many job opportunities available in the field of geographic information science. After completion of MS(Geographic Information Science) course, you can become a surveyor, cartographer, or mapping and surveying technician. Geographical information touches many aspects of both the public and private sectors and just about every industry imaginable, from agriculture and aerospace to ecology and economics.

Fee expenses of MS in Geographic Information Science course:
Tuition fee - $70,272
Food - $3,880
Accommodation - $5,600
Student activity fee - $350
Health Insurance - $1,793
Books and Supplies - $800
Miscellaneous Personal Expenses - $700
Enrollment Fee - $100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?