2nd March 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MSc(Business with Financial Management) in Northumbria University London Campus?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study MSc(Business with Financial Management) from Northumbria University London Campus then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this college. But I need to know about the scope first.

9th March 2019, 08:52 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MSc(Business with Financial Management) in Northumbria University London Campus?

After completion of M.Sc. in Business with Financial Management program you can join businesses, including graduate training schemes. Also you can start your own business and become an entrepreneur. Their career team will provide you On-Campus Careers and Employability Support. For more details regarding career scopes you should visit to https://london.northumbria.ac.uk/why...employability/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?