10th July 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MSc(Cardiovascular Research) in King’s College London?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study MSc(Cardiovascular Research) from the King’s College London then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this college. But I need to know about the scope first.

14th July 2019, 05:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MSc(Cardiovascular Research) in King’s College London?

After completion of M.Sc. in Cardiovascular Research program as a Cardiologist you can do single practice or group practice as per your convenience. Mostly skilled and experienced Cardiologists may get a chance to work for the military or other such armed forces. Some may go for research and patient care duties in hospitals and organizations. If you have interest in teaching you can even grab a teaching position under Cardiology department at colleges and universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?