23rd June 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing) in Solent University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing) from Solent University then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this university. But I need to know about the scope first.

27th June 2019, 04:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing) in Solent University?

There are a wide range of opportunities available for Mental Health & Psychological graduate. After completion of MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing) program you can work in a variety of roles including Assistant Psychologists, Psychotherapist, Manager in adult social care and support, HR, Consultant Behaviour, Analyst, Samaritans, Consultant Psychologist, NHS administrator, Child practitioner, Pharmaceutical Industry etc. Solent University provide 100% placement to their students. Students go on to work and/or study six months after finishing the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?