13th April 2020, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in IELTS to secure an MS(Artificial Intelligence) admission in Northeastern University?

Sir, I came to know that Northeastern University offers an MS(Artificial Intelligence) course. I want to do this course. So, I have to appear in IELTS to get admission into this university for this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

17th April 2020, 11:24 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Exclamation Re: Should I have to appear in IELTS to secure an MS(Artificial Intelligence) admission in Northeastern University?

Yes, TOEFL — 100 or IELTS — 7.5 (for international applicants with a bachelor's degree from a non-native English-speaking country)

Also need :Undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.000
GRE - 147V/152Q/3.5AW
21st April 2020, 02:04 PM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to appear in IELTS to secure an MS(Artificial Intelligence) admission in Northeastern University?

If you want to study abroad then you need to pass the IELTS exam with good grades. IELTS exam is the only way to study in other countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?